Let us unlock graduate potential for your business by combining our expert knowledge of the graduate labour market with dedicated recruitment support.
UEA graduates provide an excellent return on investment bringing your business a range of specialist and transferable skills, up to date technological knowledge and innovative thinking.
The Gateway to Growth Team will simplify the hiring process, increase your visibility and enhance your ability to recruit UEA talent.
Based on your recruitment needs we can offer Norfolk’s small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) the following cost-effective recruitment support packages:
Level 1 - Job Description Support and Enhanced Vacancy Advertising Service
£100 + VAT
- Improved job postings on the UEA MyCareerCentral vacancy advertising platform that will specifically target UEA graduates.
- Assistance in writing your job descriptions in a way that will appeal to UEA graduates.
- Job description templates and top tips resources.
- Comparable salary information to make your vacancy competitive and attract the best talent.
- Increased exposure for your organisation and vacancy through our social media channels, networks and events.
- Our Graduate Development Officer will be working directly with graduates to connect your opportunities with UEA’s brightest talent.
Level 2 - Application Process Support
£250 + VAT
Level 1 plus:
- Bespoke online application form enabling graduates to apply securely through the UEA MyCareerCentral platform.
- View all applications in one place via your MyCareerCentral organisation dashboard.
- Assistance in developing a shortlisting process.
- UEA Candidate administration relating to sending interview invites and acceptance.
- Shortlisting scoring template.
- Interview invite email template.
Level 3 - Interview/Assessment Day Support
£500 + VAT
Levels 1 and 2 plus:
- Co-ordinate and facilitate an interview/assessment day.
- Example competency based interview questions.
- Interviewing top tips.
- How to make an offer and onboarding guide.
The bespoke package of recruitment support offered through the Gateway to Growth project is a cost-effective enhanced service offered to Norfolk SMEs in addition to CareerCentral’s free vacancy advertising service which is available to all organisations.