Myth and Faith
Friday 22 November 2019, 7:30 - 9:30pm
St Andrew's Hall, The Halls, St Andrews St, Norwich NR3 1AU
Concerts and music
£4 - £12
Myth and Faith
Friday 22 November 2019
7.30-9.30pm (doors open 6.45pm)
St Andrew's Hall, Norwich (The Halls, St Andrews St, Norwich NR3 1AU)
Massing more than 200 performers on stage, comprising students, staff and members of the local community, the choir and orchestra will perform three Symphonic Poems from Bedřich Smetana’s evocative Má Vlast (Vyšehrad, Šárka and Vltava), and Joseph Haydn’s beautiful Mass in Bb Major 'Harmonie Mass’.
The choir and orchestra will be joined in their performance of Haydn’s 'Harmonie Mass’ by soloists Sofia Larsson (soprano), Samantha Price (mezzo-soprano), Richard Dowling (tenor), and Tristan Hambleton (bass)
- West Gallery: £12 (Full Price), £10 (Seniors), £8 (Students)
- Stalls: £8 (Full Price), £6 (Seniors), £5 (Students)
- Side Aisles: £4 (All Tickets) - please note some Side Aisles tickets have restricted views
To find out more about the different seating areas at St Andrew’s Hall, please download the St Andrew’s Hall seating plan (pdf).
Tickets available to purchase:
- By phone or in person from St George’s Music Shop (Tel: 01603 626414, Address: St George's Music Shop, 17-19 St Georges St, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 1AB)
- Online from the UEA online store.
- On the door (cash or cheque only)
Doors open at 6.45pm.
Seating is unreserved.
You will need to take your seats 10 minutes before the advertised time.
Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
We regret that we cannot exchange, refund or transfer tickets unless the event in question has been cancelled or rescheduled.For further information, please see our UEA Music Centre concert: terms and conditions (pdf).
All profits from UEA Music Centre concerts are used to fund scholarships for students.