Ruth Welters is a Relationship Manager at the University of East Anglia, covering Environment, Agriculture and Marine.
I promote collaboration and innovation between business, policy and civil society organisations and the University of East Anglia, across a wide range of environmental areas.
How can I help - business, public sector and civil society
- I can introduce you to UEA researchers and networks
- Facilitate meetings to explore areas of mutual interest
- Explore joint opportunities
- And the mechanims to support joint working for successful outcomes.
Please get in touch for more information on environmental research capabilities at the University of East Anglia and to discuss how the UEA can work in partnership with your organisation.
How can I help - UEA researchers
- Facilitate meetings to explore areas of mutual interest with public and private sector organisations
- Signpost you to and support applications to UEA and external innovation, impact and enterprise funding schemes
- Outline how Research and Enterprise Services can help your innovation activities, such as through UEA Consulting and protecting your Intellectual Property.
Please get in touch to discuss how I can support your impact, innovation and enterprise activities.
My background is in environmental research and communications and I have wide experience of multi-partner, cross-sector initiatives including the food-energy-water Nexus Network; the Agritech Water Cluster, the Valuing Nature Network and Living with Environmental Change. I have also carried out consultancy work for business. I have a Biology BSc from Cardiff University and a PhD from the University of Hull.
Room No: SCI 0.27
Tel No: +44 (0)1603 591569