(two years full-time, or four years part-time)
MPhil candidates are expected to undertake advanced research on topics associated with the research interests of the staff of the School. The resulting thesis should make a significant contribution to knowledge.
Applicants are normally expected to have a first degree or equivalent, but may be admitted if they have other qualifications and experience judged to be appropriate preparation for the proposed research.
The registration dates are: October, January, April and July.
Application and Referee Forms
Applications can be made on line via www.uea.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/apply
Please ensure that your application is accompanied by:
- Official transcripts (in English) of your higher education qualifications.
- A Personal Statement
- A CV detailing your work experience to date.
- Two academic references.
- An official copy of your English language results (if relevant)
- A Research Proposal of 2,000 words
The UEA International Office also provides useful information and resources for international students.
Fees for the academic year 2012/2013 will be:
- Home/EU: £3,828 (full-time), £1,914 (part-time)*
- International: £11,800
* for each year of the course.
For further information please contact:
Faculty of Social Sciences
Postgraduate Research Office (PPE)
Elizabeth Fry Building 2.30
University of East Anglia
Norwich Research Park
Telephone: +44 (0)1603 591709