Economics at UEA is committed to providing unparalleled academic support, a commitment that has been proved by the consistently strong performance of Economics at UEA in the National Student Survey.
This includes the following features:
- All students are provided with regular and frequent access to academic advisers
- Integrated staff management structures are used, with the aim of guaranteeing academic support. This includes the following staff roles: Teaching Director, Senior Adviser, Lead Support Tutor and Individual Support Tutor
- Resources from across the University are available to our students. This notably includes the embedding of learning enhancement teams within key areas of our Economics programmes
- Study skills sessions are specifically aligned towards economics and careers advancement. This includes workshops in numerous key areas, including communication skills and research skills
- A variety of additional contact hours are provided, including classroom-based support sessions for students seeking additional content.