Below is a list of current groups that have been created by students within the School.
The Economics Society:
- Arrange talks by guest speakers and alumni
- Run a trading competition, in association with Barclays
- Organise social events, including the School's Winter Ball
- Set up visits to employers and institutions.
- Aims to bridge the gap between finance and academia
- Runs workshops on trading and finance
- Supported by charitable sponsors, trades in real stocks and shares.
Women in Business:
- A support group to help women understand the opportunities available to them in various sectors
- Promotes entrepreneurship
- Organises visits to employers.