Student Caller Vacancies Spring 2016
To fulfill the role of Student Caller (multiple number of positions available), we are looking for current students to join our team, who are enthusiastic about UEA, have excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills to work six to nine hours a week calling alumni (former students) to raise support for various funds. The role of the student callers is important for both raising charitable donations for the University and maintaining strong relationships with our alumni community.
- Commit to a minimum of two shifts per week (shifts run from 6pm to 9pm, from Monday through to Thursday, with some Saturday and Sunday afternoons)
- Commit to attend compulsory training sessions which we will be scheduled on week day evenings or weekends week commencing 25th January 2015 - final dates to be confirmed.
- Arrive to shifts and training on time and with a positive attitude
- Help with daytime calling as required
- Any other appropriate duties as assigned by the Regular Giving Officer
The deadline for Caller applications is 12 noon Thursday 14th January.
Please note applicants must be able to attend interviews between Monday 18th January - Wednesday 20th January.
Successful Applicants will also need to attend mandatory training held on a evening during the week commencing 25th January 2015 - final dates to be confirmed.
Any questions and completed applications should be returned to Jack Merrington, Regular Giving Officer, via phone on 01603 591 005 or email email@example.com.