The University of East Anglia is a well-established university that prides itself on the quality of its research and on its contribution to making a positive impact on society. Postgraduate researchers in Social Work will work closely with established researchers in a warm and welcoming community, challenging norms and driving forward our research.
In Social Work, our staff have research interests across the following themes:
- Child protection
- Children and families in adoption
- Children in care
- Social work decision making
- Social work with people with mental health problems
- Support for vulnerable families
- Young people and crime
There are also PhD opportunities in Sociology and staff have research interests in the following themes:
- Experiences of Health and Illness
- Aging and Disability
- Social Policy
- Environmental Sociology
- Gender Offending and Victimisation
You can find further information on the School of Social Work pages.