Candidates eligible for the funding by the Saudi sponsorships’ bodies must:
- Contact a potential supervisor at UEA and indicate your interest in applying for PhD studies under a Saudi sponsorship body scholarship .
- Apply to UEA/apply/postgraduate/research by the international self-funded PGR application deadline and mention your intention to apply for a Saudi sponsorship body scholarship for 2023-2024 intake. This final deadline is four months before the intake date (e.g. 31 May 2023 for 1 October 2023 start). However, we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible to allow sufficient time for application processing and immigration processes, particularly if you intend to apply to a discipline which will need ATAS clearance.
- Information and advice on writing your proposal can be found on our 'how to apply' page.
- Meet UEA eligibility requirements for the proposed programme and visa requirements for study in the UK. Further information can be found on our dedicated webpage.
- Additional information about our application process is available.
Please, provide the financial guarantee letter pertaining to the funding offer to the Postgraduate Research Service when this is issued.
UEA will process applications and issue academic offers to successful candidates.