1) Ivimey-Cook ER, Sales K, Carlsson H, Immler S, Chapman T, Maklakov AA (2021) Transgenerational fitness effects of lifespan extension by dietary restriction in Caenorhabditis elegans. Proc R Soc B, 288: 20210701
2) Travers L, Carlsson H, Lind MI, Maklakov AA (2021) Beneficial cumulative effects of old parental age on offspring fitness. Proc R Soc B, 288: 20211843
3) Silva, WTAF, Otto, SP & Immler, S. 2021. Evolution of plasticity in production and transgenerational inheritance of small RNAs under dynamic environmental conditions. PLoS Genetics 17: e1009581.
4) Lind MI, Zwoinska MK, Andersson J, Carlsson H, Krieg T, Larva T, Maklakov AA (2020) Environmental variation mediates the evolution of anticipatory parental effects. Evolution Letters, online, https://doi.org/10.1002/evl3.177
5) Mautz B, Lind MI, Maklakov AA (2020) Dietary restriction improves fitness of ageing parents but reduces fitness of their offspring. The Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences, 75: 843-848