1) Cooper, R.J., Hawkins, E., Locke, J., Thomas, T. & Tosney, J. (2020) Assessing the environmental and economic efficacy of two integrated constructed wetlands at mitigating eutrophication risk from sewage effluent. Water and Environment Journal 34, 669-678.
2) Cooper, R.J., Warren, R.J., Clarke, S.J. & Hiscock, K.M. (2022) Evaluating the impacts of contrasting sewage treatment methods on nutrient dynamics across the River Wensum catchment, UK. Science of the Total Environment 804, 150146.
3) Roberts, E.J. & Cooper, R.J. (2018) Riverbed sediments buffer phosphorus concentrations downstream of sewage treatment works across the River Wensum catchment, UK. Journal of Soils and Sediments 18, 2107-2116.
4) Almuktar, S.A.A.A.N., Abed, S.N. & Scholz, M. (2018) Wetlands for wastewater treatment and subsequent recycling of treated effluent: a review. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 25, 23595-23623.
5) Hama-Aziz, Z.Q., Hiscock, K.M. & Cooper, R.J., 2017. Dissolved nitrous oxide (N2O) dynamics in agricultural field drains and headwater streams in an intensive arable catchment. Hydrological Processes, 31, 1371-1381.