See below to find out if you are eligible for summer study and short courses*:
- All applicants should be aged 17 or over by the programme start date
- All applicants are expected to have attained a 3.0 US GPA or equivalent
- All applicants should either be currently studying at University, or a recent graduate
- Non-native English speakers need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component, or an equivalent score on an approved English test
- 17-Year-Old applicants are required to submit additional supporting documents.
*Entry requirements do not apply for our Academic Taster Days.