One of your biggest challenges in starting a business will be securing funding for the project. That's where we can help.
Applicants who engage with our services by attending our workshops, meeting with the Student Enterprise Team, or having a start-up mentor have a significantly higher chance of being granted funding and starting a successful business venture.
See our list of workshops and events, pop in and see us at EnterpriseCentral (TEC 0.26), or call us on 01603 592142 to book an appointment or talk about the ways we can help you!
Our January funding deadline has passed. Keep checking this page for the next application deadline to be announced soon.
Okay, how do I apply for funding?
- Meet with the Student Enterprise team to discuss your idea
- Complete a draft version of our Funding Application Form
- Ask others to review your application against the grading criteria that the panel use to assess your application. This could be someone from Student Enterprise, your mentor, or a peer. This process should highlight areas you need to further develop and improve.
- Submit your application to us before the deadline
- It will take approximately four weeks to assess all applications. We will then make a decision on your application and whether to fund awards. Please note, with Do It Awards, a business plan will be required in addition to the application form.