So, you've been invited to an interview. This means that you have already impressed an employer enough for them to consider you for a job. They will want to know more about you and to assess your suitability.
- Interviews and assessments (PDF): advice booklet covering the essentials of interviews and assessment exercises
- Find out more about interviews, take a tutorial and watch employer videos with top tips on the Careers Resources portal.
Graduates – to gain access please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and speak to us
- Quick Queries: ask questions or seek advice before or after an interview in these daily short sessions
- Mock Interviews: an opportunity to practice your answers and get feedback
- Guidance Appointments: if you need to discuss in greater depth your approach to interviews and any fears or concerns
- CareerCentral library: consult the leaflets, books and DVDs available in CareerCentral
More information about our guidance services and how to book.