We offer paid graduate internships, which are usually between 4 and 12 weeks, but can be up to 1 year long, and can be full time or part time.
- A new perspective – Interns challenge ‘the way we've always done it'.
- Tech-Savvy – Interns know their way around social media and computer devices.
- Help with vital projects – Interns want to boost their CV. Give them meaningful work that will help your organisation and reap the benefits.
- Try before you hire – See an intern's skills and work ethic in action – you might hire them in the future.
- Minimal paperwork – we will handle the paperwork for you. All you need to do is sign a simple internship agreement and pay an invoice.
- Cost effective – Economical way to hire graduate talent.
The benefits to our interns is that the internship is defined as a developmental opportunity, so they would expect to get valuable work experience from it.
The projects that can be undertaken in an internship vary depending on the needs of your organisation. Whatever you have in mind, talk to us. We may be able to accommodate it, or make suggestions. Recent examples include:
- Research and develop new services, products or markets.
- Develop new marketing strategies, materials and websites.
- Scrutinise and streamline processes.
- Deliver environmental or low carbon management projects.
See what some of our previous partners have said about the UEA Internship Programme.
If you would like any further information or you would like to discuss a specific project, please contact us today by calling +44 (0)1603 593917 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.