Our Campus Tours are an opportunity to visit and discover more about our campus and meet current students.
Campus Tours are for students who are interested in applying to, or have applied to, our Undergraduate courses. However, we would recommend you attend either our June, July or September Open Days. For those that have been offered a place it would also be preferable to attend an Applicant Visit Day.
- A group tour of the University campus with a current Student Ambassador
- An opportunity to meet a current student and ask them questions about their University experience
- A chance to view our award-winning on campus accommodation( subject to availability).
But please note:
- Unfortunately we're unable to arrange ad-hoc meetings with academics during one of our campus tours. However, if you would like to speak to a member of admissions staff, please email us beforehand and we may be able to arrange this.
- If you have any additional support requirements please indicate this on the Campus Tour Booking Form.
- If you would prefer to have an unaccompanied tour of campus, you can download a copy of our self guided campus tour leaflet or our self guided campus tour leaflet for wheelchair users. The tour should take no longer than one hour to complete and can be done anytime - there is no need to register for the self guided campus tour.
Our Campus Tours take place on specific afternoons every month. Details of available dates are shown on the booking form. There are tours of campus starting promptly at 1pm and 2pm and a tour lasts for approximately 1 hour.
Parents/Guardians are welcome to accompany students.
How to Book
To book a place on a Campus Tour please complete our on-line Campus Tour Booking Form.
We will send you confirmation of your booking and a reminder email three days before your planned visit to the University with notification of the location for the Campus Tour reception.
We ask visitors to arrive approximately 10-15 minutes before the start of the tour in order to register.