The Lugden Hill Scholarship supports a student on the MSc in Plant Genetics and Crop Improvement offered by the School of Biological Sciences.
- Level: Postgraduate
- School: Biological Sciences
- Fees: Home
- Residency: Preference for residents of Norfolk, Suffolk, and Cambridgeshire (3 years of residency or more)
- Course: MSc Plant Genetics and Crop Improvement
What does it cover?
- Total Value: £8,500
- Duration of award: One year
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Either
- Number available: 1
How do I apply?
Applications for this scholarship are now open for 2020/21 entry. The deadline for applications is 12 noon at 28 August 2020.
If you have applied for this scholarship, you will be considered for any of the scholarships below for which you are eligible. You do not need to submit a second application for any of these scholarships:
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Postgraduate Scholarship Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
Development Office, Arts 3.02, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930