- All applicants should be aged 17 or over*
- All applicants are expected to have attained a 3.0 US GPA or equivalent
- Non-native English speakers need an IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or an equivalent score on an approved English test.
Please contact us if you require further information regarding eligibility or academic equivalencies.
Please make yourself aware of visa regulations for your home country and if necessary apply for the required paperwork within the allocated time period. See here for more information about Short-Term study visas.
*17 year old applicants
You must be at least 17 years of age on 29 June 2019 to be considered for a place on the Undergraduate International Summer School.
In addition to your main application we also require you to submit:
- A signed letter of consent from your parent or guardian
- A copy of your high school transcript to date
- A sample of academic work relating to your module choice
- An academic letter of recommendation from your current school/college