The Newton Programme is an A-level programme for high-achieving international and British students wanting to excel in the Sciences, Medicine, Mathematics, Engineering or Economics.
It is designed to enable gifted students to reach their full potential and, most importantly, to help them achieve the highest A-level grades and a place at the university of their choice.
In addition to specialist A-level tuition from experienced teachers, Newton students benefit from inspiring academic activities that go beyond the standard A-level curriculum, all delivered in a leading research university environment.
What makes the Newton Programme special?
- A unique opportunity to study A-levels on a leading university campus.
- Academically rigorous Cambridge International Examination Board A-levels.
- Purpose-built INTO Centre offering unrivalled living and learning facilities.
- Professional advice and guidance on applying to top UK universities and medical schools.
- Lectures and workshops by leading university academics.
- Access to university facilities and university clubs and societies.
- Inspiring enhancement activities.
- Support with obtaining work experience.
- Dedicated care and support for school-aged students.
- Generous scholarships for grade A students.
Highest level of support for school-aged students
Newton students receive extra care and support to ensure that they feel totally safe and supported.
Our support services include:
- A meal plan in the INTO Centre's popular restaurant.
- Accommodation located within a dedicated area in the INTO student residences.
- A Resident Student Warden, who resides in student accommodation and provides 24-hour support.
- Nightly curfew and no overnight visits unless parental permission has been granted.
- 24-hour emergency contact number.