To take part in Preparing for Law, there are a few eligibility criteria you have to meet.
- Live in Norfolk, north Suffolk (IP postcode) or Cambridgeshire (PE postcode)
- Be currently studying for a level 3 qualification. It is expected that students will be in the first year of study and will therefore be continuing with the qualification in the 2019/20 academic year
- Have the academic capability to study law at university. Participants must demonstrate an ability to achieve 5 GCSE between grades A*-C/9-4 (including English, Maths and Science).
Priority will be given to students who come from communities with little experience or tradition of going to university.
- The applicant is/was in care or is a young carer or;
- The Young person has a disability, mental health condition or specific learning difficulty or;
- Not many people from your school or the local area go on to university or;
- The young person would be eligible for a bursary from UEA amount if they went on to university (household income is under £25,000)
If you're confident that you're eligible to apply, please complete the online application form.
Not sure if you're eligible or want more information? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01603 597799.