Exams are stressful, right? Good preparation can help, and good preparation is our speciality…
This Easter, UEA is running an exam support network with a programme of events to support you.
You can attend one event or both events – the choice is yours!
So what’s on offer?
THE WHAT, WHERE AND WHEN
Friday 3 April
This event is all about looking after you. Throughout the day you will:
- Learn how to create a calm revision environment
- Discover techniques to help you cope well under pressure.
- Understand the importance of looking after your physical and emotional wellbeing
Timings: 10:00 – 16:30 - free transport and food is provided.
Tuesday 7 and Wednesday 8 April
We are running a 2 day maths revision bootcamp led by qualified teachers, to help you prepare for your Maths GCSE. Throughout each day you will:
- Participate in small group maths revision sessions
- Be taught practical exam techniques
Please note that it is the expectation that you attend both days of the maths bootcamp.
- Tuesday 7 April - 9:30 - 16:00
- Wednesday 8 April – 10:00 - 16:00
Free transport and food is provided for each day.
Sounds great, right? Apply online in a few minutes - just click the button below.
As an Outreach team our aim is to recognise and reduce the barriers that sometimes get in the way of young people making it to university. This is why we prioritise young people who may be experiencing particular barriers, or come from backgrounds where few people typically progress to university.
- Students are currently in year 11 studying for GCSEs OR resitting their Maths GCSE
- Students attend one of our partner schools in Norfolk or North Suffolk.
Additional consideration is given depending on your circumstances and experience, including:
- Do you receive free school meals?
- Are you a young carer?
- Have you spent time in local authority care?
- Do you have a disability, mental health condition, or specific learning difficulty?
- Your home postcode