Have you ever wondered where creative subjects could take you?
The creative futures days aim to open year 9 students’ eyes to the possibility of a career in creative industries, whilst allowing them to ask questions about how to get there.
Who is eligible to attend?
The event is part of our HeCanWeCan male aspirations programme. Males are traditionally underrepresented within Higher Education, especially within creative subjects. Working with Local Higher Education Providers and employers we hope to buck the trend through HeCanWeCan events such as this.
Programme for the day
On their visit students will get the chance to;
- Take part in a studio workshop in the Sainsbury Centre
- Meet with current students studying a mixture of creative subjects, from Media to Art and design & computing
- Have a tour of campus & accommodation to get a feel for life as a university student
- Take part in an interactive workshop with Norwich University of the Arts
- Ask questions to creative employers about their experience and local opportunities.
Dates: 7 & 10 may (both dates are the same)
Places: maximum of 20 places per school per day
Please contact the team on 01603 591521 or at firstname.lastname@example.org