Stay Right Where You Are
The University of East Anglia is the perfect place to undertake your postgraduate study. With our huge selection of courses, some of the very best lecturers in the world, and access to internationally recognised teaching facilities, we have everything you will need to become a UEA postgraduate.
Find out more and register for our postgraduate event on Wednesday 15 March.
On the day you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet and talk with our academics about the subject areas that interest you
- Discover UEA’s postgraduate community by meeting current Master’s students
- Talk through the application process with our admissions team
- Gain expert advice about postgraduate funding, student support and career opportunities
- Tour UEA’s campus facilities, including the SportsPark and our entrepreneurial gEnterprise Centre.
You’ll be joining a thriving community, benefiting from outstanding facilities and a rich and diverse range of postgraduate programmes.
A Master’s degree can provide you with an enhanced professional skillset and experience to help you stand out in a highly competitive job market.
Have a question? UEA’s Admissions Team are here to help:
Tel 01603 591515