The Panasonic Scholarship is worth £1,000 per year for a maximum three year term and is open to all undergraduate students studying within the Faculty of Science.
- The Panasonic Scholarship will be awarded every three years commencing in academic session 2007/08 to an undergraduate entrant to a course within the Faculty of Science (including joint degrees provided that the School of registration is within the Faculty of Science) who has been selected to be eligible to be considered for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship but who has not received such an award.
- The amount of the Scholarship will be £1,000 per year for a maximum three year term subject to satisfactory progression to the next stage of the course.
- The recipient of the Scholarship will not be entitled to receive any other UEA scholarships available to new entrants of UEA.
- The recipient of the Scholarship shall submit an annual report to the donor detailing their academic progress at UEA and provide their permission for their School to submit a formal statement covering the recipient’s academic achievement.
- The Faculty Associate Dean for Admissions (Science) will be the adjudicator of the award on the advice of the Dean of the Faculty of Science.
- Leejiah Dorward
- Sarah Morris