Leontine Loeber is a PhD student at the University of East Anglia. She lives in the Netherlands, where she works as a legislative lawyer at the Council of State.
- Loeber, Leontine "E-Voting in the Netherlands; from General Acceptance to General Doubt in Two Years." Electronic Voting 131 (2008): 21-30.
- Hall, Thad E., Leontine Loeber. "Electronic Elections in a Politicized Polity." Electronic Voting. (2010): 193-212.
- LOEBER, Leontine. Voter trust in the Netherlands between 2006 and. In: Conference for E-Democracy and Open Government. 2011. p. 323.
- Loeber, Leontine. "Political trust and trust in the election process." Caltech/MIT: Voting.
- Legislative lawyer, Dutch Council of State
- Legal specialist, Dutch Electoral Council
- Legislative lawyer, Dutch Ministry of the Interior
- PhD student, University of East Anglia, UK, working title of thesis: Election fraud in legislation.
- Master Political Science, Campus The Hague, University of Leiden, The Netherlands (Thesis on parliamentary debates on changes in the Dutch Election Law).
- Bachelor Political Science, Campus The Hague, University of Leiden, The Netherlands (Thesis on the best electoral system for Iraq).
- Master of Legislation, Academy for Legislation, The Hague, The Netherlands.
- Master of Science, International Law and Administrative Law, VU University Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Key Research Interests
Electronic voting, Election fraud