Dr Graham Manville, Director of Enterprise and Employability, Tel: +44 (0)1603 597257 or email G.Manville@uea.ac.uk
Why engage with us?
- We can provide you with business guidance and managerial/executive training.
- We can help with strategic planning of projects and partnerships.
- We can provide industry ready knowledge from specialisms across the UEA.
- We provide the reliability of collaborating with UEA, an internationally renowned institute.
We have unique knowledge of the low-carbon sector from a managerial perspective and can provide knowledge and consultancy opportunities within this emerging area.
Current opportunities and projects
- Host MBA consultancy projects within your business
- Recruiting MBAs
Community University Engagement
UEA has a small dedicated Community University Engagement team, who are on hand to advise staff and students about different aspects of their engagement activity including ideas, planning, evaluation and impact. Financial and practical assistance is also available via a Small Expenses Fund and the loan of equipment such as audio recorders. Find more information on the Community University Engagement website