Why engage with us?
- We can provide you with business guidance and managerial/executive training.
- We can help with strategic planning of projects and partnerships.
- We can provide industry ready knowledge from specialisms across the UEA.
- We provide the reliability of collaborating with UEA, an internationally renowned institute.
We have unique knowledge of the low-carbon sector from a managerial perspective and can provide knowledge and consultancy opportunities within this emerging area.
The Enterprise Centre
Norwich Business School is keen to support business creation and growth - see our MSc Enterprise and Business Creation.
If you’re an SME looking for work space, we can direct you to colleagues at The Enterprise Centre: the University’s first venture in combining business tenants in a dedicated wing of a teaching and learning building. Multi-award winning, The Enterprise Centre is the UK’s greenest building and a leading regional business hub.
Find out more about event and work space via The Enterprise Centre website.
Current opportunities and projects
- Host MBA consultancy projects within your business
- Recruiting MBAs
Community University Engagement
UEA has a small dedicated Community University Engagement team, who are on hand to advise staff and students about different aspects of their engagement activity including ideas, planning, evaluation and impact. Financial and practical assistance is also available via a Small Expenses Fund and the loan of equipment such as audio recorders. Find more information on the Community University Engagement website
Dr Graham Manville, Director of Innovation and Employability
Tel: +44 (0)1603 597257 or email G.Manville@uea.ac.uk