Over the past 25 years there have been more than 80 publications from the NOAR data published and presented internationally. The NOAR study has an international reputation and has made a significant contribution to musculoskeletal medicine.
The findings cover the following areas:
- Incidence and prevalence
- Risk factors for development and outcome, including dietary and genetic risk factors
- Outcomes: Radiological; Disability; Employment; Cardiovascular; Malignancies; Bone health;
- Costs in terms of health economics and costs to patients
- Development of research tools
- Effects of different treatments
Lay summaries are now available on the Musculoskeletal research findings blog at Manchester
The impact of COVID-19 self-isolation measures on people with inflammatory arthritis: Interim briefing report for health professionals. Click here for more information.