Newborn and Infant Physical Examination Update
Wednesday 15 November 2017, 10am - 4pm
Edith Cavell Building, University of East Anglia
Maternity, Newborn and Children’s Health, Midwifery
Unaccredited Short Course
Is this course for me?
This course is tailored for midwives who have completed the Newborn Infant Physical Examination UK National Screening competencies and wish to review and refresh skills. The opportunity to update knowledge and skills will be the main objective for this day. Workshop activities and simulated practice will be incorporated.
What will I learn?
- To refresh and develop existing knowledge and skills required to examine the newborn
- To consider areas for future development to enhance own practice
- To discuss and review the principles of examining the newborn
- To undertake simulated skills to exam the newborn
- To refresh and update knowledge and skills in relation to examining the newborn
How will I learn?
Kirsty Tweedie firstname.lastname@example.org