- 1975 – Apr 2000 Staff Nurse Jenny Lind Children’s Dept NNUH. During this time I had a nine month secondment with Norwich Community Health Partnership looking at Evidence Based Practice, teaching community staff how to access information via the internet, and setting up resource rooms in various community locations.
- May 2000 – Present time Child Branch Lecturer NAM UEA. Since 2003 I have been Course Director for Child Branch.
- RGN/RSCN General Nursing Council 1974
- BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies. City College Norwich 1996
- MSc Health Sciences UEA 2004
- Post Grad Diploma Teaching and Learning Anglia Rushkin University 2004
My teaching interests are around Child Health issues and also promoting e-learning. I co-ordinate most of the Blackboard training and Blackboard administration with in NAM
Most of my teaching activities are with pre-registration nursing students, both child and multi branch.
- Course Director - Child Branch
- Chair of Community Healthcare Practitioners Course Committee
- Member of following committees within NAM: Curriculum and Quality, Teaching
- Executive, Pre- registration Management Board, Joint Placement Group