To request a free space in a locked cycle compound on campus, please complete and submit the form below.
Terms and Conditions
• Locked cycle parking does not mean secure. Individuals park cycles at their own risk.
• The UEA does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to cycles parked, whether in locked or unlocked facilities.
• Space in facilities will be offered on a strictly first come first served basis. Every effort will be made to ensure staff and students benefit from locked facilities.
• To ensure the highest levels of occupancy, the number of users will fractionally exceed the number of spaces. You are not, therefore, guaranteed a cycle space.
• Entry to locked cycle sheds will require the code to a combination lock. To avoid un-authorised use, users are asked not to disclose the code to others. Breach of this requirement may result in the facility being withdrawn.
• Please inform the Security Lodge if you no longer require your space - firstname.lastname@example.org
• When demand for locked cycle spaces exceeds demand, applicants will be placed on a waiting list. If you no longer wish to be included on the waiting list, please inform the Security Lodge - email@example.com
• Cycles which appear to have been abandoned will be removed and kept for a period of no more than two months. If unclaimed, the UEA will dispose of the cycle as it sees fit.
• Some of the Colman House cycle compounds will be used for summer storage with effect from May of each year until 1 October. Users of the compounds affected will be notified in advance by Security. Application for summer storage should be made to the Security Lodge. Cycles should not be permanently stored in any other compounds over the summer or they will be removed.
• Access codes will be changed on 1 August each year and you must apply during July of each year for the new code.