All meetings take place in Thomas Paine Study Centre, normally on a Monday. Refreshments in the foyer 1830-1900; talks start at 1900.
Non-members are welcome, but we will explain how joining the Royal Meteorological Society has professional benefits.
Contact: Chris Bell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The forthcoming schedule for Autumn 2014-Spring 2015 includes the following seminars:
- Monday 13 October 2014 - "Career Opportunities at MetraWeather and Forecasting for Energy Sector" by Byron Drew from MetraWeather
- November 2014 - Seasonal weather forecasting, details are still TBA.
- Monday 8th December 2014 - "Weather and Atmospheric Photography and a Photo Competition" with a special talk from storm chaser and aurora photographer, Peter Scott
- Monday 19th January 2015 - "Arctic weather: early results from the ACCACIA campaign" by Professor Ian Renfrew from UEA
- Monday 9th February 2015 - "MetDesk - career opportunities in the private weather sector" by Brendan Jones from MetDesk
- March 2015 - How weather relates to water resources, details are still TBA.