5-6 July 2018 | Norwich
The purpose of this workshop was to present current experimental research related to the topic of game theory. We are particularly interested in work examining the role of communication in the play of games, but all papers that lie at the intersection of game theory and experimental economics will be considered. The format of the conference will be a small number of relatively long talks, along with plenty of opportunities to discuss research with the goal of generating new projects.
The Workshop was held on Campus at UEA.
- Jordi Brandts (IAE-CSIC and Barcelona GSE)
- Daniele Nosenzo (University of Nottingham)
- Bob Sugden (University of East Anglia)
- David Cooper (University of East Anglia)
- Stefan Penczynski (University of East Anglia)
- Tanjim Hossain (University of Toronto)
- Andy Brownback (University of Arkansas)
- Ryan Kendall (UCL)
- Andrzej Baranski Madrigal (Maastricht University)
- Manu Munoz Herrara (NYU Abu Dhabi)
- David Rojo Arjona (University of Leicester)
- Subhasish Modak Chowdhury (University of Bath)
- Valeria Burdea (University of Nottingham)
- Graciela Zevallos Porles (University of East Anglia)
- Matthew Embrey (University of Sussex)
Graduate students were also offered the opportunity to attend our PhD summer school course in behavioural game theory that immediately precedes the workshop. The course was designed to provide a short introduction to experimental research related to behavioural game theory.