An interdisciplinary workshop organized jointly by the Department of Economics, University of Bath, and the School of Economics, University of East Anglia, with support from the British Academy Rising Star (BARSEA) Award.
This workshop will host interdisciplinary research on fundamental questions on conflict:
- What causes conflict at a micro and a macro level?
- What are the tools and mechanisms of conflicts?
- What are the consequences? How can these conflicts be resolved?
The workshop will be consisted of a mix of invited and submitted presentations, where we seek to answer such questions from Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, History, and other areas and provide a platform for interdisciplinary conversations.
Prof Jim Snyder, Leroy B. Williams Professor of History and Political Science, Harvard University.
- Prof Luis Corchon, Professor of Economics, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Prof Han Dorussen, Professor of Political Science, University of Essex.
- Prof Maitreesh Ghatak, Professor of Economics, London School of Economics