Short Courses for Statistics, Data Mining and ICT
Providing access to expertise in the School of Computing Sciences.
The UEA School of Computing Sciences, offers a range of short courses for business and professional development. Courses may be publicly available, delivered at one of UEA's sites, or tailored to an organisation's needs and delivered either at the organisation or on UEA premises.
A description of all our courses is available as a pdf brochure (409 KB). For further discussion about tailored courses, please contact us email@example.com. Download registration form (PDF, 2Mb)
- Introductory Java Programming (3 day)
- Java programming for Web applications (2 day)
- Object-Oriented Java Programming
Statistics and Data Mining
- Datamining and Analysis: an Overview (1 day)
- Dependence modelling using multivariate copulas with applications
- Introduction to Statistics using SPSS (2 day)
- Intermediate Statistics using SPSS (3 day)
- Knowledge Discovery and Datamining Overview (1 day)
- Knowledge Discovery and Datamining (5 day)
- Statistics Spring School (5 day)