Students and graduates appreciate guidance from people like you, who can share their skills and experience gained in the world of work, to help them with the tricky first steps into graduate employment.
- Not know what career they would like to pursue after their degree.
- Want to start their own business but not know where to start.
- Have low confidence about entering the workplace.
- Need more specific understanding of the profession or sector in which they are considering a career.
How you can help
- Share your knowledge and experience to inspire others.
- Help students and graduates find their own career pathway.
How you can benefit
- Develop your coaching skills
- Boost your professional confidence
- Feel good about making a difference.
Whether you can give ½ hour, 6 hours or more in a year, you could make a valuable difference to the future of a student or recent graduate.
If you are interested in helping a student or graduate build their confidence and find their way, register your interest.
Alternatively, please contact the Mentoring team on +44 (0)1603 597637 to discuss.
Other ways to get involved
If you are interested in sharing your knowledge with our students, but mentoring is not for you, please contact us. We would be happy to discuss other options, for example: Delivering talks, attending networking events and joining expert panels.
Please contact us for an initial discussion.
Hear from our mentors
Hear why one of our previous mentors James recommends becoming a student mentor.