What are Knowledge Transfer Partnerships?
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) involve the forming of a partnership between an organisation and the University (the knowledge base), enabling you to access skills and expertise to help your organisation develop.
The partnership also involves one or more recently qualified people (the Associates) to facilitate this transfer of skills and expertise. An Associate works full-time within your organisation on a project central to your needs and is jointly supervised by organisation personnel and a senior academic.
Benefits of being involved in a KTP?
- Access highly qualified people to spearhead new projects
- Access experts who can help take your organisation forward
- Develop innovative solutions to help your organisation grow
- Develop your organisation for today’s market
- Increase your competitive advantage
- Improve your performance/business operations
- Increase profitability
Click here to browse through some of our case studies to find out how being involved within a KTP has benefited businesses.
Further information about Knowledge Transfer Partnerships in the UK can be found on the KTP website